1.I just realized that it has been gazillion years since I have posted my "top-in-love" list. Actually, yesterday, while preparing for the upcoming taping of the new Collection and going through my inspiration board I have noticed that I still strongly gravitate to all shades of reds. And so, when I saw this hot fuchsia shoes by Alexander McQueen on the runway - I forgot how to breath. :-)
2. Floating deep red chiffon has me dreaming chiffon dreams!:-)
3. Nothing says "Drama" like this fabulous necklace by Lanvin. I am hopelessly in love with both ruby and with emerald version of it.
4. No matter what, you can always count on Prada for delivering THE most desirable shoe of the season. Aren't they just...well fabulous!? I hate to use this word more than once but here you go: fabulous, fabulous, fabulous!!!!
5. I am in love with the new version of YSL velvet cuffs. I still think that the version done by Tom Ford for YSL is more beautiful. I still have both a velvet cuff and a ring from that Collection, but I would love to get the new version in emerald green too. :-)
6. Nobody does red lipstick like Nina Ricci! Not even Chanel! Absolutely in love with the color. :-)
7. I am in love with everything Atelier and nothing says Atelier like the gown just before coming to life for the very first time on the runway!
8. I enjoyed watching this fantastic documentary "The Tents" on the history behind the Fashion Week in New York. I would recommend it to all of you!:-)
9. What a thrill it was to open April Issue of Vogue US! Ritz Paris editorial took my breath away.
10. Very thrilled to see my Interview for Pinks Magazine with the fashion drawing done for me by Leonid Gurevich on the Cover. You can see the entire version HERE and although I do not speak the language, I just love how it looks. :-)))